We are constantly improving our product, which allows teachers and schools from all over the world to improve the way they assess their students, plan their lessons, communicate with students and families and manage the school day-to-day.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Experience as a developer
- Familiarity with databases (specially MySQL and Firebase), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
What do we offer
- High performance international and multidisciplinary team: Product, development, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, …
- Each project implements innovative technologies.
- Flexible working hours and holidays
- Company performance transparency
- Agile methodologies: sprints, scrum, lean…
- Salary according to your experience and the value you can add to the team
- A desk with a new computer in our office at Parc Científic i Tecnologic de Girona
Yes, I’m in! What should I do?
Drop us an email at [email protected] and tell us why you want to join Additio and how our team will be better with you on board. Please, attach your CV 😉