We are waiting for you next week at SIMO Educación, the Edtech event for teaching in Madrid (Spain) from 25 to 27 October, which brings together approximately 8,000 teachers and heads of educational centers annually. In SIMO Education you can contact in person with the Additio App team at booth 12F19.
Attendees will be able to see and learn firsthand the solutions of Additio App and Edvoice, and take advantage to exchange views and experiences with team members.
Organized by IFEMA in Hall 12 of FERIA DE MADRID, the edTech event combines the commercial exhibition with an extensive program of activities, developed in collaboration with the specialized magazine Education 3.0, which will show a universe of possibilities to improve procedures, to open increasingly effective scenarios in teacher innovation.
Workshops and live demonstrations with Additio Certified Teachers and collaborators continuously at the stand
Explore and discover new methodologies to manage your classes and communicate with your students and families. Active teachers will explain how they use Additio App in their day to day, what teaching methodologies they use in their classes and their experience and performance in the classroom.
- Raúl Gómez (ACT) – Additio App as a tool for managing and receiving data from external applications
- Carlos García (ACT) – What do we play? Through Additio App how data are collected with pupils with SEN (Special Educational Needs) and the research carried out with students with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) in recess
- Rosa Fernandez Alba (ACT) – Symbaloo EDU
- Sabrina Espasandín de ieducando – Introduction to Google Classroom and integration with Additio App
- Cristina Menchén de SomDocents – Online training for teachers
It is an exciting year for the Additio App Educators community. The Additio App team is changing the way they manage classes and communication with families and students, being the tool that has the functionalities that teachers need for the new educational change , with design and usability so that they can devote more time to teaching and not learn to use complicated traditional platforms.
The professionals interested in visiting SIMO EDUCACION 2017 already have at their disposal the system of pre-registration on line that will allow them to obtain their pass of direct and free access to the fair.