We are happy to announce the availability of the 1.2 update to all Android users. We added similar features as iOS version, published a few days ago. We hope you like them and you find them useful!
– When you create a new tab, you will have the option to enable ‘Quick columns’. These are columns with today’s date which will keep the same features as the previous ones (similar function as the assistance control tab ).
– Pick a random student in any group using the magic wand icon.
– Option to choose different types of rounding marks on calculated column.
– You can add a group average at the end of any column.
– Once created a new holiday period, you can choose to keep or remove all scheduled classes on those dates.
– From ‘Week’ and ‘Month’ calendar view, you can access to the group pressing on the scheduled class.
Moreover, these improvements have been made:
– Be able to select ‘None’ as a ‘Default value’ in ‘Mark type’ ‘Mark selector’.
– In ‘Edit group’ window has changed the selector weekdays and their frequency in order to see all the menu options displayed on the screen in 7 ” tablets when they were horizontal.
We wish to remind the existence of the latest update tutorial section of the website. You can check them here