Our website old.additio.local (the “Website”) uses a technology called “cookie” in order to obtain information about the usage of the website, improve Users’ experience and ensure its proper functioning.
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that websites send to the browser and are stored in Users’ terminal (computer or mobile device). The aim of these files is to store data that can be eventually updated and retrieved by the entity responsible of their installation. Thus, every time that Users visit the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have many functions: information retrieval about Users’ preferences, remembering these preferences and, in general, facilitating the use of the website to Users and customizing the site’s content.
Cookies can be classified on the basis of various criteria:
1. Ownership: first party cookies and third party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain that sends the cookies and handles data.
2. Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: depending on the time they remain stored in the Users’ terminal.
3. Aim: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertisement cookies and behavioural advertising cookies: depending on what retrieved data are used for:
- Technical cookies: They allow Users to navigate through the website or application and using the different options or services they contain. For example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session or accessing the restricted parts of the website.
- Customization cookies: They allow Users to access the service with some general features predefined in their terminal or defined by Users; for example, the language, the kind of browser used to access the service or the selected contents design.
- Analysis cookies: Handled by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus elaborate the statistical analysis of the usage of the offered service by Users. Your navigation in our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertisement cookies: They allow managing as effectively as possible the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which he offers the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the contents edited or how often advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow managing as effectively as possible the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which he offers the requested service. These cookies store information about Users’ behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertisements accordingly.
Cookies used in our website
Our website uses first party cookies, which are sent to your computer and handled exclusively by us to improve the website, and third party cookies, which are used as an analysis tool to learn more about the interaction of Users with our website; they help us get useful information to improve browsing and to offer a better service to our Users.
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only when Users access the website, whereas persistent cookies store data in the terminal for Users to access and use them in more than one session.
The cookies used in our website are:
First party cookies:
|qTranslate Cookie Test||It determinates the navigation language||Sesion|
Third party cookies:
|Google Inc.||Analytical. They measure the Users’ interactions in the websites. They distinguish between session users and the between the different tracking objects created in the session.||Persistent|
To get more information about this third party’s cookies, you can click on its name to be redirected by the hyperlink.
By accessing and browsing this website Users agree to the use of the cookies aforementioned, within the specified time limits and with the conditions contained in our current Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
Users can withdraw at any time their consent related to this Cookies Policy; in order to do so, they must delete the cookies stored in their devices with their Internet browser settings.
Modification of cookies settings
Users can restrict, block or delete the cookies of any website by using its browser. In each browser this is done differently; you can check the following links in order to learn how to do it in each browser:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
To get more information about the deletion, disabling or blocking of the cookies, you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page = 2
Cookies Policy updates
Last update: 1st September 2015